- The most important point that you do not have to be afraid of mistakes. You must internally realize your level.
- Speak using words that you know. Don´t try to use difficult ones because it´s there where you get stuck.
- Be strong in grammar and pronunciation.
- Act as if it was your mother language, even if you are a beginner.
- Watch English films without subtitles and listen English songs.
- It is better to say something and make a little mistake than to sit in silence.
miércoles, 24 de abril de 2013
ABOUT SPEAKING ENGLISH!
I know some of you love speaking English and some of you get really nervous. Could you share some tips? :)
What do you think about it?