IELTS Listening Tips:
- Read the information carefully.
- At any given time to read questions.
- Read questions.
- Hold content.
- Underline key words.
- Within 30 seconds, read on another section.
- Concentrate on this section. Forget the questions in the previous section.
IELTS Writing Tips :
Practice writing at home, at practice each common and uncommon theme. Exercise as a test. It can increase your vocabulary and thinking ability to write a theme.
- Writing win: Reply to win their way. Explain your part.
- Read the full question: Carefully read the complete question. The question may be mentioned a moment to respond. You take care of this moment.
- Plan before you write: Although there is limited time in the exam, you should plan what to write and how to proceed.
- Use the Point: Writing task will occur if you write a paragraph. IT point to more marks in exam.
- Do not repeat the word: You can use synonyms, without repeating the same word. It can power your writing skills.
- Clearity: Write simple and clear English. It is not a place to explore your information of vocabulary of clearity.
- Spell Right: Spelling is very important. If any confusion about any words you can use a synonym or miss a sentence or take a different sentence to write your expression and to avoid that word.
- Do not use slang words and informal: Informal words (like: can not BTW, etc.) should be avoided. Jargon (such as boys, children) are also bad practice in writing.
- Make sure the structure of grammar: Grammar error can result in less mark in exams.
- Edit: After writing to check your writing assignment, spelling and grammatical errors, etc.