- Dear Mr. Green (last name).
- 1st paragraph: explain why you´re writing the letter/email: how you knew about the position, your basic information.
- 2nd paragraph: explain why you are interested in the position: give information about previous job on the Field (your Professional experience) and your qualifications (languages you speak, course you have taken, university degree, abilities).
- 3rd paragraph; explain that you would like the opportunity (you would like to participate in a job interview); say that you can help and learn more about the job and how you can be contated.
- Sincerely/ Yours sincerely: when you begin the letter/email writing the last name (Dear Green; Mrs Green).
- Yours faithfully: when you begin the letter/email and don´t write the last name (Dear Sir, Dear Madam).
miércoles, 23 de julio de 2014
HOW TO WRITE AN APPLICATION LETTER
Write an appl.ication letter to apply for the position of an English teacher.