jueves, 31 de julio de 2014
DO YOU WANT TO BECOME A DIGITAL TEACHER? :)
If you want to use attractive presentation I suggest you that one WEB
You have here another amazing tool WEB
You can also create digital posters with images, videos and audiofiles. It´s very interesting. Students can also create some glogs for homework. WEB
Also you can create slide shows to combine ideas with images WEB
miércoles, 30 de julio de 2014
martes, 29 de julio de 2014
lunes, 28 de julio de 2014
domingo, 27 de julio de 2014
CREATIVE WRITING TOOLS
Here you have a very powerful application called Capzles. You can work most of all with images with it. You can choose an image as your background and then you can add your own pics or videos to create a sort of presentation by clicking on each picture and it is possible to add a brief description.
I think it could be useful to describe a school activity, a trip.... WEB
viernes, 25 de julio de 2014
jueves, 24 de julio de 2014
ARE YOU PLANNING A TRIP BOARD? DO YOU NEED ENGLISH TO COMMUNICATE?
Let´s revise some vocabulary :)
- VOCABULARY ABOUT TRAVEL
- AIRPORT VOCABULARY
Click this web to learn more about this vocabulary WEB
- VOCABULARY AND EXPRESSION ABOUT HOTELS, ROOMS AND ACCOMODATION
- VOCABULARY AND EXPRESSIONS ABOUT DIRECTIONS
miércoles, 23 de julio de 2014
HOW TO WRITE AN APPLICATION LETTER
Write an appl.ication letter to apply for the position of an English teacher.
- Dear Mr. Green (last name).
- 1st paragraph: explain why you´re writing the letter/email: how you knew about the position, your basic information.
- 2nd paragraph: explain why you are interested in the position: give information about previous job on the Field (your Professional experience) and your qualifications (languages you speak, course you have taken, university degree, abilities).
- 3rd paragraph; explain that you would like the opportunity (you would like to participate in a job interview); say that you can help and learn more about the job and how you can be contated.
- Sincerely/ Yours sincerely: when you begin the letter/email writing the last name (Dear Green; Mrs Green).
- Yours faithfully: when you begin the letter/email and don´t write the last name (Dear Sir, Dear Madam).
martes, 22 de julio de 2014
lunes, 21 de julio de 2014
CAE ONLINE EXAMS FOR YOU, GUYS! :)
Here you have some videos to help you pass your CAE exams. Click on each one and enjoy it! :)
domingo, 20 de julio de 2014
SOME OF YOU ASK FOR CAE EXAMS, HERE YOU HAVE!
If you can communicate with confidence in English for work or study purposes, this is the exam for you. CAE is taken by more than 60.000 people each year in more than 60 countries.
The test has 5 sections: Reading (75 minutes), Writing (2 or 3 tasks about 120 minutes), Use of English (5 tasks with 50 questions about 60 minutes), Listening (30 questions about 40 minutes) and Speaking (interview, normally with another candidate about 15 minutes).
Click here and practice :) WEB
sábado, 19 de julio de 2014
ARE YOU PREPARING FOR FCE?
THIS POST IS VERY USEFUL :)
I am going to post some useful videos to help you in your FCE exams, enjoy them! Thanks to Dave :)
Hola a todos! He creado un post para todos aquellos que estáis preparando el examen de First. Mirad estos vídeos y así aprenderéis trucos para poder hacerlo perfectamente. Son muy útiles y os recomiendo que los veáis.
AT THE MOST, THOUSAND OF AUDIOBOOKS :)!
Hey guys! I am back again from my holidays with an amazing post. If you are not good at listening skills, have a look this unbeliavable post. Click on each name to listen to the audiobook and enjoy them! :)
Hola chicos! ¡Ya estoy de vuelta! ¿No sois buenos en listening? No os preocupéis, os dejo en este post un montón de audiobooks para "abrir la oreja". ¡Disfrutad con ellos! :)
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Audiobook by Roald Dahl
- The great Gatsby audioboook part 1
- The great Gatsby audiobook part 2
- The great Gatsby audiobook part 3
- Brida by Paulo Coelho audiobook
- Change you life in seven days audiobook
- Tuesday with Morrie by Mitch Albom audiobook
- Magical Mind and Body by Deepra Chopra audiobook
- Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie audiobook
- Charlette´s web audiobook by E B White
- The joga sutras of Patanjali audiobook
- 7 spiritual laws of successes by Deepra Chopra audiobook guide